We are offering cold rolled formed sections. We bring forth accurately designed cold rolled formed sections in the markets all over India. These cold rolled formed sections are manufactured using the top grade steel. The entire manufacturing is under strict supervision of experienced professionals.
Cold rolled steel is steel that has been rolled into the desired cross section at (or slightly above) room temperature. Since cold rolled steel forming is done when the steel is in a rigid state, more pressure is required, but there is no cooling period and no shrinking or warping during cooling. Cold rolled steel possesses a high tensile strength and a high degree of hardness and smoothness in the finished surface. These characteristics of cold rolled steel improve its ability to be machined.
Steel starts in a flat sheet that is fed into the roll forming machine. If any pre-process punching is required, the steel first goes through the punch for holes and notches. Roller Die has the ability to make multiple punch patterns on the same line, saving time when making multiple parts from the same cross section.
The punched steel is then passed through a series of rollers to reach the desired cross-section. Roller Die is able to hold industry-standard tolerances and, in some cases, even tighter tolerance for industries that require a high degree of precision. Cut off dies at the end of the roll line ensure that the shape is accurate. Our team can also perform a variety of post-processing steps to further shape or finish your cold rolled steel part.
Cold rolled steel has a matte finished appearance, which enables lubricants to remain effective during the cold rolled steel forming process. The formability and properties of cold rolled steel depend upon the grade and type of steel involved. Roller Die can also cold roll stainless steel, using a protective coat to keep the shiny finished appearance. Another option for finishing cold rolled steel is powder coating.
Advantages of Cold-formed steel :
- They are light in weight.
- Sections have High strength and stiffness.
- The erection and installation procedure are very easy.
- The conventional connection methods like riveting, bolting or welding can be used.
- The construction process does not need any kind of formwork.
- The desired shape and desired length are obtained by prefabrication process.
- The transportation cost is lower as the lightweight sections are available.
- The recycling of this type of material is possible easily.
- The termite-proof and rot proof sections are prefabricated.
- As compared to the hot rolled section the greater moment carrying capacity is possible due to the thinner wall sections
We have more than 30 different kinds of roll sets for metal sections and more than 13 different roll sets for pipes we can manufacture a wide range of cold rolled products