Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU INDICATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE. THESE TERMS HAVE BEEN CREATED BY VINAYAGA ENGINEERING WORKS.
“Company”; “us”; “we”; “our” shall mean VINAYAGA ENGINEERING WORKS, a c having its registered office at Plot B.79,B.80,CMDA Iron and steel market,Sathangadu,Manali,Chennai-600068. “Website” shall mean User (“you”; “your”) shall mean any person who views, accesses and uses the Website.
Acceptance of terms:
The Company provides the Website to you, subject to the following Terms. These Terms form a legal agreement between the Company and you.
The Company is engaged in the business of providing Rolling shutters, Cold rolled products and pipes. The Website provides description and technical details of the Products we manufacture. Users may submit enquiries with respect to the Products through our Website.
You understand and acknowledge that the description of the Products provided on the Website is for informational purpose only, and it may be subject to change or alterations from time-to-time, as per industry standards, Product demands, and variations in the Products etc.
You agree not to:
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, photos, content, information posted on the Website;
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws and any regulations having the force of law.
The Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Website, or any part thereof, without notice to you. Further, you agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of the Website.
Proprietary rights of the company
You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Company is the sole owner of all rights, title and interest, including all Intellectual Property Rights for the Company logos, graphics, designs, collectively called as “Content” and in the Website, and any necessary software used in connection with the Website.
Data provided on the website:
You understand and acknowledge that the Website is not error free, and the images, information, descriptions (“Data”) with regards to the Products, provided through it is not meant to misguide Users.
The images and photographs displayed on the Website may be our own, or may be third party content licensed to us, and is used only for marketing and representational purposes. Users shall contact the Company before relying or using the photographs, images displayed on the Website. The logos, trademarks, trade names displayed on the Website are solely owned by the respective companies. By using our Products, you hereby grant us a limited, non-transferable, irrevocable license and right to use and display your company’s name, trademarks, service marks, and logo solely for the purpose of displaying on the Website as our existing user or customer on our Website.
You may get access to testimonials (“Ancillary Services”) that are offered from time to time on the Website that may be operated by us or by a third party on our behalf. You shall not (nor cause any third party to) use these Ancillary Services to perform any illegal activities (including without limitation defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening, promoting racism, or otherwise violating the legal rights, such as rights of privacy, of others) or immoral activities, falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
Disclaimer of warranties:
You expressly understand and agree that: Your use, access of the Website is based on your independent judgment. The Website is provided on an “as available” basis. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and that the Company shall not be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Company or through or from the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) Personal Information you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Website; (ii) your violation of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any rights of another User; (iv) infringement of third party intellectual property rights; (v) violation of any applicable laws.
Limitation of liability:
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere, the maximum liability of the Company shall not exceed Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only).
Governing laws and disputes:
This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the courts at Chennai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
Severability: If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to this policy:
We may update the Terms without notice to you. You are encouraged to check the Terms on a regular basis to be aware of the changes made to it.
Please report any violations or grievances with relation to the Terms to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org